Sunday, February 03, 2008

Major kudos are due.

Major kudos are due.

I'll write about last night's show when I can, but I really needed to mention just how hellish my move was on Friday -- through a foot of snow, and up three flights of stairs -- and just how unbelievably awesome Kip, Tom, and Photogal are for helping me out in those terrible conditions. I fell down some steps and put my leg through a gate so I was out of commission for a while, and even when I suggested we just park the truck somewhere and finish later when I could be of more help Kip and Tom said no a soldiered on. Those two were just amazing. And Photogal was a huge strategic help both in moving out og her place and coming over while I was down to help move into the new place. That is an ex-girlfriend going way above and beyond her duty.

Heartfelt thanks to all three of you ... I could not have gotten through that day without you.

No comments: