Sunday, February 10, 2008

My new roommates.

My new roommates.

today is the day. Betty the Beagle and Pickle the Kitten move in. They've been staying with Photogal while I got settled in, but I've missed the dickens out of those two. I was worried about Betty's barking -- she tends to do that when I leave -- but considering my next door neighbors (and friends) ALSO own a beagle, and there's a guy on the first floor who practices his drums from time to time, I'm not so concerned she'll be the loudest beast in the building. (And if ANOTHER of my friends actually moves in the unit downstairs, we'll have yet another doggie neighbor.)

Oh yeah, thanks to everyone who came out to The Burlington despite the temperature drop last night. Thanks also to everyone who made it to SubT to see Rudy's band. While I couldn't be there, he told me the turnout was pretty great. Yay!

No comments: