Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jane's Addiction, the REAL Jane's Addiction.

Jane's Addiction, the REAL Jane's Addiction.

Wow, wish I could have been at that NME show. The first time I saw Jane's I started off in the back of a high school auditorium they were playing in, but 30 seconds in I was sucked in by the crowd and suddenly standing right in front of Perry. Just as suddenly I got punched in the nose and the undertow took me to the side of the gym by the bleachers. It was insane. The video from last night's show, the first with Eric Avery since he quit after the first Lollapalooza (which is the last time I personally saw the original line-up) seems slightly more sedate, but I love the fact that the person shooting it is so into the show they couldn't care less if anything is in focus.

No comments: