Wednesday, April 16, 2008

That was a tad forward, wasn't it?

That was a tad forward, wasn't it.

I was walking down North the other night, heading to Double Door to see Lisa DJ, kind of preoccupied because it was after midnight and my paycheck hadn't deposited yet, when this car going the other direction suddenly stopped next to me. The passenger door flew open revealing two attractive girls. The one of the passenger side leaned out and hollered, "Where you goin', sweetie?"

I said, "This way." pointing in the opposite direction.

She said, "Can I suck your dick?"

Without missing a beat, probably because I was actually stunned, and it was obvious she actually meant it, I said, "Nope." and kept walking.

On one hand it kinda creeped me out, but on the other, I have to admit, I'm glad to see the ol' neighborhood still has a little of the old weirdness left in it once it gets late on a non-weekend night.

No comments: