Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Disturbing PFork Missed Connection.

Disturbing PFork Missed Connection.

This has already been flagged for removal, but not before my RSS reader sucked it in.

To the guy at Pitchfork - w4m

who pressed me up against the tree towards the back portojohns at Spoon the last night of Pitchfork. I told you I was seeing someone and you said "No your not." Your hand went up my dress. Your tongue went into my mouth and I probably would have given it to you right there had there not been thousands of people to witness us.
How is that not sexual assault? I mean, I've been involved in my own moments of inappropriate PSAs, and I can even understand how something like the above could be kind of hot between two people who already know each other and have a broader grasp on the situation, but the dude described above acted like an asshole, and I shudder to think og other dudes reading that posting and thinking, "Hey maybe I should try that at Lolla in a few weeks!"

Don't. Just don't.

No comments: