Thursday, July 03, 2008

From a series of Twitter updates I just made...

From a series of Twitter updates I just made...

Holy mackerel:
  • Some sort of hit & run just happened outside my building! Heard a huge crash and now there're firetrucks and an ambulance!
  • I'm parked right where it looks like they ran into an SUV so I hope my car's OK!
  • Oh, they didn't run ... looks like they hit the sidewalk by the library! Scary.
  • Whew, went down to check and my car is O.K. The SUV and the car that wrecked is not. AND there's a fire at the other end of my street!
  • It's a weird night in the neighborhood. I can only imagine what the 4th is going to be like.
Seriously, Betty and I went outside to investigate and things are crazy out there. What the hell is going on?

Aaaaaaaaand ... cue another set of sirens. I ain't getting any sleep tonight, am I? Looks like I picked the wrong night to stay in by myself.

No comments: