Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tonight I DJ, and then take at least a week-long break.

Tonight I DJ, and then take at least a week-long break.

I'm DJing tonight -- all night -- at The Continental. If you usually only get there past 2 a.m. and have grown annoyed by the crowds, you should know that the place is a super cool earlier in the evening and has a kick-ass vibe that sometimes gets a little lost later at night.

(FULL DISCLOSURE: I actually like the super late night crowd, but I know some of my older peeps don't, so the above is for them.)

Anyway, it's been ages since I DJed there, and since everyone seems to have spent last weekend in various stages and forms of hibernation I think it's high time you pulled your tails out to hear me DJ!

I start after 10 p.m., so I'll see you there?

No comments: