Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So far, so good!

So far, so good!

Well, I've pinched myself a couple of times over the last two days, but apparently I am NOT dreaming ... I do in fact have a super cool job. I've already leapt into my first project and am really enjoying it while getting to know the other members on my team. Usually it takes a few days to get the feeling that you're fitting in and doing the right thing, but I'm already getting that sort of positive reinforcement and feedback from the people around me. It's so terrific to be working in such a vibrant, creative environment.

Unfortunately for you, dear reader, that means my posts here may be shorter than usual until I get back in the habit of writing at 5 a.m. again. Right now I'm busy editing Chicagoist posts before and after work -- while still trying to generate some of my own private writing -- so it'll probably take me a week or so to get everything aligned and chugging nicely along. So please bear with me!

And now, to the right, Pickle the Bunny-kitten.

No comments: