Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It Don't Move Me.

It Don't Move Me.

It's one of those days I just can't think of anything to write. Of course the second I write that I realize that I'm writing something and that it is no longer "one of those days." Plainly it is one of those days that I have something to say, it's just nothing of great import.

Oh, here's something of mild import. The new Peter, Bjorn and John album just gets better with every listen. It's minimalist in its tendencies creeping along in its darkly menacing grooves. I like it a lot. Now, I'm certainly not going to post anything up from the album, but a little online digging uncovered this track in the wild. Plus, you can stream the whole album at their MySpace to take in all of its goodness.

They're playing Metro next month, but if I were you I'd grab tickets now. They put on a hell of a show.

(Chairlift opens, and I think they are pretty nifty too!)

No comments: