Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tonight is what it means to be young ... with DJ Tankboy!

Tonight is what it means to be young ... with DJ Tankboy!


So guess what? I'm DJing at The Burlington tonight! It's my favorite bar to spin at since they basically let me run wild and play anything* so my sets there are usually pretty fun. I promise to break out a bunch of new music tonight and keep the evening interesting. I promise to probably not play any 10-minute King Crimson songs even though I've been listening a lot to In the Court of the Crimson King this past week. Then again, maybe I will!

The festivities kick off at 9 p.m. and last until 2 a.m. so I hope to see your beautiful somewhere in that time block.

*Well almost anything. I once played that Pnau and Ladyhawke "Embrace" tune and Greg told me I could never play that there again. But that's the only thing that's been banned. And I didn't really like it all that much in the first place, I was just trying to impress some girl and she didn't even end up making out with me so I learned my lesson about that!

No comments: