Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tankboy's Top Tunes of 2009.

Tankboy's Top Tunes of 2009.

As is customary in these parts, you will find a huge honking ZIP file of 61 of my favorite songs that were released in 2009. These are the tunes that I just haven't gotten tired of, and the ones that this time next year will probably still be in reasonably heavy rotation. I looked back on 2008's list to see how it held up, and it has done so admirably.

The songs are in no particular order, and feel free to delete whatever you don't dig to tailor the list to your tastes. That's totally cool with me. But give everything a listen at least once on the off-chance you might discover something new!

The best way to listen to this collection, I've found, is on shuffle, though if you're playing this at a party or something you probably want to take the Soulseekers song off the list ... it's a long slow burning strand of magnesium that I love, but it is loooong and not exactly upbeat.

And do I have a favorite song on this list? Kind of. I Was A King's "Norman Bleik" has lietraly hit my ears HUNDREDS of times this year, and each time it fills me with fresh joy as if I'm just discovering it for the first time. To anyone who sucks in alot of music, you know how rare that sensation can be.

Anyway, download and enjoy!

DOWNLOAD: The Top Tunes of 2009: One Man's View (Megaupload)

DOWNLOAD:
The Top Tunes of 2009: One Man's View (Zshare)

No comments: