Monday, June 20, 2011

Wotta Monday.

Honestly, I meant to post earlier. But then, you know, life got in the way and I've been busy all day. But yet, I check in! If even for a minute. Hm, let's see, let's make it worth your while to have read this far. Ah! I have it! Listen to Norm Macdonald's Me Doing Standup (and if you only have time for one track make it "The News"). The man is far funnier in a standup situation than I would have thought. In fact he's quite good at crafting actual jokes twisting observational humor, instead of going for easily identifiable targets. Not the smartest comedy out there, but I can respect the craftsmanship.

Wow, I honestly never thought I'd write a post about enjoying something specifically Norm Macdonald related, but there you are!

1 comment:

Shoeshine Boy said...

His Sports show on comedy central is pretty good also. Always has been one of my favorite stand ups. And hands down, the best SNL news guy, although Seth Myers is growing on me.