Friday, December 16, 2011

Regressing?

Perhaps you have notcied I seem distracted lately. In fact it's not so much distraction as it's intense focus on the 9-to-5. But yea, the holidays they approacheth and the deadlines they are met-eth.

There is light at the end of the tunnel and I don't think it's a train so I may actually have time to write something of, erm, substance here in the near future. But to give you some idea of my mental state lately I've had this incredible itch to either start re-reading a bunch of Edgar Rich Burroughs or the shorter Heinlein book while pumping in a steady diet of Bowie, Ned's Atomic Dustbin and The Who into my cranial cavity via earbuds. For an intellectual (HAH!) such as myself I'm going to view this as reacclimation / recalibration and not a step backward. Land ho! Nay! Instead this is a huge step forward towards unlocking the Pandora's Box at the base of my neck to flood my cerebrospinal fluid with inspiartion that will eventually unhinge that mass floating within and reveal new ideas and driections of thinking.

Something like that.

No comments: