Friday, February 24, 2012

Way behind on album reviews...

Right now currently in the middle of processing:
  • Fun. (Took a while, but its genius is slowly revealing itself._
  • Mark Lanegan
  • Sleigh Bells
  • Andrew Bird (Still on intial listens but might be my favorite from him yet.)
  • Canyons
  • Bobby Conn (Twisty.)
  • Pretty Good Dance Moves
  • Unicycle Loves You
  • We Have Band
  • Oberhofer
  • Ben Kweller (Enjoyable, but probably won't warrant a full review.)
  • AIR
  • The Big Pink (Yeah, probably won't review either.)
  • Nada Surf
  • Pond
  • Dinowalrus (Changed my mind. It's OK, but not for me.)
  • Band Of Skulls (Will probably just use in a show preview.)
  • Heartless Bastards (Surprisingly good!)
So yeah, behind. And I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few that should be in that list. And the list grows every day...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Family Force 5 -III

$in said...

Cursive - I am Gemini. I love it!

Tankboy said...

Keep - NO!

$in - Adding it to the list!