Tuesday, July 03, 2012

A humble thank you.

I have LITERALLY had no time to give the proper thanks to EVERYONE who took time out to wish me a happy birthday in any number of places or came out to my party on Saturday. A super huge smooch to GalPal, Keep, Rudy and JB for planning and executing said party. And hugs abound for Archie Powell & The Exports, Sunken Ships, The Dead On, Ivan and Tim Pogo for providing music, DJ skillz and one hell of an all around soundtrack to an amazing evening. I had the absolute best day. I still can't quite believe it was such a good time. I am amazed every day at the awesomeness of the people in my life and I wish I could hug and thank each and every one of you. Now that's out of the way and I can start grousing and grumbling and acting like an old man!

No comments: