Wednesday, July 15, 2015

P4K 2015.

We've been working up our previews for each day and I have to admit when I first saw the Pitchfork Music festival line-up I thought it was nicely done, but honestly I also thought it seemed a little too, well, Pitchfork-y. Meaning I expected to spend great swathes of the day wandering around Union Park just sort of taking in the scene between the handful of acts I really wanted to see while avoiding the more recent buzzy bands. But as I've been digging deeper I think this Pitchfork may have more unexpected delights for me than I initially anticipated. Which is good, since I plan on drinking like a normal human being and not simply downing as much free beer in the VIP as most folks in my position tend to do between the bands they're covering.

I think I'm actually excited!

No comments: