Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Ready for the next phase? Hell, yes!

New Day by Christopher.F Photography
I was laid off from my 9-to-5 a month ago, and instead of taking the holidays off (like a sane person would) I actually started my job search right away. I figured nothing would come of it but I may as well get my name out there and hope to land a few interviews after the holidays.

Well, instead I ended up with a flurry of interviews almost right away, and a great job offer before the holidays. The only downside of this is that the week between the offer and starting work I got deathly ill so couldn't even enjoy that sliver of time off where I no longer had to worry about anything!

Anyway, today I start the new 9-to-5 and I am really excited. It's filled with opportunity and the people I've met are smart, funny and very fast-paced; all qualities that spark with me, for sure!

So yeah, I'm stoked. Happy new year indeed!

No comments: