Thursday, October 12, 2017

Liam Gallagher's AMA had some genuinely wistful and emotionally revealing moments.

Photo via Liam Gallagher's Instagram
I know you think I'm kidding, but I'm not. First of all, Liam Gallagher's AMA was remarkably straightforward. There was some humor, to be sure, but he actually went ahead and answered questions thrown his way with a forthrightness usually pretty foreign to these exercises nowadays.

And there were three questions that actually elicited answers that felt, well, emotional, wistful and honestly sentimental.




But of course, because Liam is Liam, there was still this…

Comment from discussion I'm Liam Gallagher. And you are not.

Gallagher's new album, his first 100% solo effort, As You Were is out now. And you know what? It's really great. It makes me even more sad his Lollapalooza set got cut so short this year, because the kid is on a hot run right now.



It might just be my favorite post-Oasis release from either Gallagher brother!

No comments: