Monday, December 18, 2017

Get garage glam punk with Affordable Hybrid.

Photo by Johan Björklund
I was going through Ye Olde tankPHONE (which is getting slower by the day, so thanks for that Apple and iOS 11!) and came across this 7' from Swedish punk glam garage outfit, Affordable Hybrid.

It was hidden in my 2016 songs playlist. I do a playlist for each year both to help me make an actual list of my favorite songs and to have things I know I immediately like whenever I DJ. Of course, not I only DJ once or twice a year, so that's not as important. And, come to think of it, I don't think I did a favorite songs list last year, so ... I guess I don't even know why I still keep these playlists!

Obviously this tune fell through the cracks and I never ended up writing about it or DJing with it. But I'm glad I did keep it in that folder but it's just the right thing to help get me through the rest of this Monday.

No comments: