Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Hear the siren call of Hot Snakes.


It's a dreary day, I've got a couple things on my mind, and I'm a little bummed I'll be missing the Chicago Media Bowling League playoffs tonight. So I've been trying to figure out what to write about all day that will pick both you and me up. Luckily for everyone I was listening to my albums of 2018 playlist and the new Hot Snakes, Jericho Sirens, came up.

The album's blast of furious strumming and galloping drumming was just what I needed to hear. For a band who hasn't hit the studio in 14 years they certainly don't seem to be resting on some sort of lazy nostalgia here. The album isn't out until March 16, but if you were smart enough to grab tickets (I wasn't) they play Thalia Hall in Chicago on March 9.

Get sweaty and crank up the sneak peek below of what to expect to Jericho Sirens when it drops in a few weeks.

No comments: