Thursday, April 05, 2018

Been a week.

I have a cough that I just haven't been able to ditch, so matter how much Theraflu I take.

It also means I've been tossing and turning and unable to sleep and probably spending a little too much time on the Facebooks as a mode of distraction from not feeling well. In fact I think I might need a Facebook break for a while. We'll see how that goes, but it certainly can't hurt.

I had a long phone call with a friend this evening and they pointed out a few things I had been blind to, and it was an incredibly helpful and kind thing for them to do even if parts were tough to hear. I'm not a bad person, but they helped me understand how I can be a better person. I think I'm finally ready to let go of the stuff from my past that's gotten in my way and look into the future. I'm kind of excited about that!

No comments: