Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Go! Summer ain't over yet.



I wrote about these folks a while ago and posted this tune's audio, but didn't even realize there was a video for it. To celebrate my return to regular writing in this space* (and in advance of me listening to their forthcoming new album, which I just downloaded) here's is Valley Lodge's "Go." And yes, you'll totally recognize the song and not realize how amazing it is after the first super familiar intro.

* It's been a rough summer. But I'm starting to feel optimistic about the future. I mean, I have to. And part of that is returning to regular writing again. I'm actually slightly embarrassed that after 15+ years of posting every weekday I stumbled, but again, it's bee a heckuva year. I think y'all needed a break from me as much as I needed a break from writing.

No comments: