Thursday, February 12, 2004

MIA

It’s been a busy week fer l'il ol' Tankie, what with this mondo meeting I had to attend over the last few days, and I apologize for my absence. I’m sure you’re all just drowning in tears filled with the fear of abandonment. Well, no worries kiddies, I ain’t goin' anywhere.

The meeting I was at went well though and I actually finally learned what exactly a weak or strong dollar means to me in real terms of global buying power due to a great speech by my company’s CEO. Let’s just say he boiled down information I hadn’t been able to wrap my college graduated head around for years in less than five minutes. It was really neat!

What else is new? Well, not much since I’ve been incredibly busy. Lotsa shows last week and a few more coming up helps keep the rock and/or roll blood pumping so I have nada to complain about on that front.

So what do I have to offer you today?

This statistical abstract conducted through 26,000 interviews with adults by MediaMark Research.

For instance did you know that in 2002 more people played board games two or three times a week than went out to bar or clubs two or three times a week.

Scandalous!

No comments: