Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Survival of the fittest.

Survival of the fittest.

Hey! Guess what? I survived another year of my thus far pretty awesome life! Thank you lord!

To celebrate I'm having a little get-together at The Burlington tonight. I intentionally decided to have my birthday partyon my actual birthday -- a Tuesday -- this year to avoid all the weekend BBQs / parties / shows / conflicting DJ gigs / general summer scheduling insanity, so I hope you can stop by. I'm going to try and get there between 9 and 9:30 so folks who need to work early the next day can at least pop in early for a drink to say hi. I'm probably going to DJ a little bit, but the evening's soundtrack will primarily be provided by the boys I've been DJing the most with in the last few months; Keep, Marcus, and Rudy.

Hopefully I will have completely ditched this dang summer cold I started getting yesterday by the time I get to The Burlington tonight!

See you there?

No comments: