Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hope my flight isn't delayed...

Hope my flight isn't delayed...

GalPal was super bummed both Janelle Monáe shows were sold out, and after hearing Lizz RAVE about it I decided I'd better see if I couldn't get into tonight's show. While I was waiting to hear back from her publicist some more tickets were released so we jumped on them (and then I found out I was indeed on the list but when a show is this wildly hyped there's always the chance people on the list will get bumped to make room for ticketholders, so I'm glad we snagged some). Of course it's an earlier show, and my flight doesn't get in until 7:55 p.m., so if ANYTHING goes wrong and I'm delayed all my effort will be for naught. Oh well, even if something happens with me GalPal will get to see the show!

Photo from last night's show by Lizz Kannenberg

No comments: