Thursday, February 28, 2013

Surrounded by lazies.

Finally able to relax after a 13+ hour day traveling and working. Spent a little time one on one with GalPal afterward, and a little time with Chicagoist peeps. It's hard to describe what this sort of workload does to the brain though. GalPal looks at me and asks what's up with the vacant look in my eye, and I'm sure she's so tired of me jabbering about the 9-to-5 I can't bring myself to tell her I'm busy trying to solve problems in the back of my brain.

So right now I'm typing this and looking around my family room and what do I see? I see two cats, sprawled  not caring, and indulging in an ultimate case of the lazies. I think, for at least the next hour or so, I'm going to follow their example. I think it'll be good for this old soul.

No comments: