Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Everything thrums yet nothing comes out when you want it to.

Rat-a-tat-tat the recent posts have been sub-bullets and it's not because I have nothing to say but every time I think of what I ant to muse about I'm nowhere near a keyboard or if I am I'm too busy to redirect my efforts towards the personal. It's frustrating. And it also means I have to get better about taking notes on the flashes of inspiration because they are harder and harder to recapture as my brain ages. Instead the thought flickers and flutters just behind my eyeballs, reminding me that it's there but resisting my attempts to recapture and form it further.

It's actually worse than writer's block, if you ask me; you have the ideas just not the time t illuminate them properly so they can stand on their own forever.

No comments: