Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The 2014 Pitchfork Music Festival is a wrap!

The tip jars backstage; choose wisely!
My final thoughts on this year's Pitchfork Music Festival are up on Chicagoist, if you're interested. It was a pretty mellow year all around and while I think I felt a bit blah at times over the actual weekend, in retrospect I actually did have a really nice time. Is it a bad thing I didn't feel challenged by the music more? I'm still not certain, but as an overall experience it was a rather pleasant couple of days.

You can check out the daily breakdowns of the acts Chicagoist covered Friday, Saturday and Sunday if you feel like digging a little more deeply into our coverage and missed it when it initially went up.

Did you go to the fest, and if so what were your thoughts?


No comments: