Thursday, November 23, 2017

It's getting really hard to be thankful, these days.

I am thankful for these goofballs.
The year of 2017, in particular the month of November, has been pretty much awful. So as I read feeds full of posts about how thankful everyone is for everything, I'm having a hard time identifying.

I've spent most of today going over what I am thankful for, though, and did manage to come up with a few things:
  • The support and love of family and friends during trying times.
  • Pickle the Kitten and Sasha the Cat, who always seem to know when I need them.
  • I finally got to see Tom Petty. 
  • My house.
It's not much, but it's all I could muster. Here's hoping this is just the lowest point and things start looking up after this. Here's hoping for a strong finish to the year with December!

No comments: