Wednesday, April 26, 2023

I think ... I'm back? In fact, I know it: I'm back!


As I was visiting the lovely new park called Little Island last week in New York, I realized that after 3 years of being stuck in Chicago I had somehow managed to be in 3 different cities in 3 different states over the last 3 weeks. At some point, my reentry went from moving at a snail's pace to rocketing me out of the house and across the country, and there have been many, many feelings flowing from that experience.

But the primary feeling I'm feeling? Gratitude. And excitement! You know how they say you can rarely tell when a new chapter in your life begins because you're actually in that moment of change? Well, in this instance, I definitely feel the beginning of an exciting new chapter. 

And I'm not making any grand proclamations, but I do think you can expect to see far more frequent posting in this space as I get more and more energized by reengaging with the world on a larger scale again!

No comments: