Monday, November 03, 2003

Seriously. What a fun weekend.

And seriously, I'll write all about it later but right now a deadline beckons me as it draws over the horizon and begins its approach towards me at an alarming pace.

Things I need to remember to tell you about?

- The cool Halloween House that looked like it could literally "eat you up."
- The amazing jobs accomplished by the bands at Double Door Friday night as they tackled The Scorpions, David Bowie in the Ziggy Stardust era, a scarily dead-on Leonard Skynyrd and an over the top Local H as Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band.
- Rudy's birthday.
- Scary Movie 3
- My parent's new dog and the resulting chase around my apartment when Betty the Beagle picked up the new scent on my pant leg.
- Various other bits of wildness.

No comments: