Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Running up that hill.

As you can probably guess, the new job is taking up a lot of my time. So so sorry about that but Tankboy has to take in A LOT of new information right now. It’s a bit daunting, but then I have to remember that when I started writing instructional manuals a few years ago and had to combine safety requirements with legal info, technical specs, line-art and down-homey tips, I was a bit overwhelmed by that too. There’s always a super-steep learning curve at the outset of any job no matter how well prepared you think you are going in.

So there you have it. While I’m climbing this current mountain my brain is being eaten up by all sorts of new experiences. Once it’s done processing all this new stuff I, and my entries here, will be a whole lot more interesting!

No comments: