Thursday, August 07, 2008

Checking in.

Checking in.

So, I finally wrapped my thoughts up about Lollapalooza and posted them at donewaiting. It's a loooong piece, and deals more with why you would go to the festival in the first place. I avoided band wrap-ups because a) Marcus already said most of what I would in his Chicagoist write-ups and b) I was more interested in exploring the general critical response to the festival. I was going to post it at Chicagoist but in the end we decided it would fit better on donewaiting. So head on over and read it.

Tonight, if you're feeling restless, come on out and see me and Keep DJ at Liar's Club. It's always fun when Keeps spins, and you can see Tim say things to me like, "Why don't you play good music like Keep?" and "Is it Keep's turn to DJ yet?"

Good times, man, good times.

Photo of me at Lollapalooza, just getting out of the Cat Power photo pit, by Clayton Hauck

No comments: