Monday, August 25, 2008

A new week, a fresh start.

A new week, a fresh start.

My internet was down Monday due to a big ol' storm we had, so sorry about the lack of updates. It's also been kind of a stressful last few days on a number of levels -- personally, money related, the grind of the job hunt -- so I've been spending a little time in the self-reflection corner trying to get all those internal bits organized and in the right place.

Today I'm concentrating on finishing up a review of last Thursday's Eddie Vedder show for Chicagoist, and gathering some of my music writing clips to submit to a magazine for some possible freelance work, so I fear the fun and exciting Tankboy writing may have to wait another day. Who knows though? Once the productivity starts rolling it's often hard to stop nme so maybe some other posts'll pop up later today.

No comments: