Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Still in Michigan...

Still in Michigan...

I'm still painting a friend's farmhouse -- thus saving me from the ever present peril of watching daytime television or accidentally losing my footing and slipping into the Oprah Vortex -- so I'm pretty much unreachable once I hop off the Wi-Fi I'm riding at Bob's Big Boy. Head over to Chicagoist between 9 and 9:20 to peep LOTS of Hideout Block Party pix, including a full set devoted to Monotonix (the boys to the left, there). I'll be uploading loads more photos to my Flickr page, but these are the creme de la creme, so please head on over and enjoy them.

The painting is going well, depsite a wasp infestation outside one of the upstairs windows. This would only mildly freak me out if the little buggers didn't keep finding some way to get into the room I'm painting, so I'm constantly checking my arms and legs to make sure one of the little buggers hasn't snuck up on me. I have my shot in case I do get stung, but I really don't want to deal with that hassle. Hopefully I'll be able to wrap things up and head back to Chicago this afternoon, unmolested by stinging insects. Wish me luck!

No comments: