Monday, August 24, 2009

Pearl Jammin'.

Pearl Jammin'.


It's been a number of years since I last saw Pearl Jam outside a festival setting, and the last United Center show I saw was rather meh, so I was pleased to see the boys back in fine form last night. I have a truckkload of photos I'm trying to get up at Chicagoist (either at lunch time or tomorrow), but I hear there are still tickets to tonight's show. They are well worth the dough, and I'm kinda sad I'm missing tonight since I bet it'll feature even deeper cuts and a wilder set list since Vedder said last night they won't be coming back through here for quite a while...

Last night's setlist (via DeRo):
Pearl Jam: Chicago, August 23, 2009 Set List

01. Long Road
02. Corduroy
03. Why Go
04. God's Dice
05. Dissident
06. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
07. Sad
08. The Fixer
09. Given To Fly
(Happy Birthday To Mike Richter)
10. Come Back
11. Even Flow
12. Save You
13. In Hiding
14. Man Of The Hour
15. Insignificance
16. Got Some
17. Spin The Black Circle

Encore Break 1
18. Love, Reign O'er Me
19. Life Wasted
20. The Real Me
21, Alive

Encore Break 2
22. The Needle And The Damage Done
23. Rats
24. Supersonic
25. Smile
26. Rearviewmirror
27. Yellow Ledbetter

No comments: