Thursday, April 01, 2010

Feeling lucky? I am!

Feeling lucky? I am!

The Lucky Number is a joint in Wicker Park that I've long thought held lots of promise. The upstairs room is decently sized, has a good vibe, and it's steps from the Western Blue line and a five-minute walk from 6-corners. Some of my friends started a Thursday night thing there a while ago and the music's always good so I was really happy when DJ Evil Needle asked if I'd be interested jumping into the mix tonight ... and of course I said yes! The feel of the night is reminiscent of Tuesdays at Ten56 or a Thursday at Liar's Club and that is right up my alley.

Music starts at 9 p.m. and we DJ from then until the place closes at 2 a.m. My friend Lauren is bartending and the special of the night is $5 for a PBR and shot of Jameson. We'll be upstairs so make sure you go in the right door or you'll be confused by the karaoke party downstairs. (The karaoke party is fun, but it ain't where we're DJing!) I hope you can stop by for a bit!

No comments: