Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What is that on your head?

What is that on your head?

It never fails. The day I get a new haircut I think it looks O.K., but can't wait to get home so I can style it myself. The day after my new haircut I usually wake up, look in a mirror and think it looks pretty damn good. On day three I wake up, look in the mirror and think I look like the lead character from an early Farrelly brothers movie.

Ah vanity, not only are you never satiated, you are whiplash cruel.

Of course I know all it will take is a bit of water to get my head looking right again, but it is humbling to know that even a reasonably decent looking guy like myself can be completely incapacitated in the physical charm department by willfully goofy acting hair.

Helps keep me in my place, I suppose.

No comments: