Thursday, July 14, 2011

Faux-bachelor life.

GalPal is out of town at a destination bachelorette party in the Caribbean (color me jealous) so I'm holding down the fort solo stylee.

I'm already bored.

Yes I have Pitchfork Music Festival to occupy my time, thank god, but Jeebis I think I'm at that point where I'm not quite sure what to do with myself when she's not around! When she IS here I love typing out solo but that's because I know I have some one to go home to. When she's out of town I remember what it was like to actually be a bachelor and I then also remember that, outside a slice of time when I was really enjoying being single, I'm not such a fan of that lifestyle.

Pretty lame, huh?

3 comments:

Gage1 said...

ha, my boyfriend was away for 10 days a couple of weeks ago...I hated it for the first two but then I really kind of dug the free alone time for awhile. I think that's perfectly OK!

Tankboy said...

Totally! It's just that I realize this will be the longest we haven't been around each other. Eep!

Gage1 said...

it's hard to adjust at first, for sure!