Thursday, July 07, 2011

Radical Dads not so much radical as they are just good.

File this under the "goddammit I slept on this too long and totally missed their Chicago show" tab of disappointment. I got the Radical Dads album back in May and it's been in my "to review" queue the whole time. I really like parts of the album -- specifically the parts that totally ape that oh-so sweet early '90s indie sound I grew up on -- but I just never got around to writing about them. I kept putting it off, thinking I'd tackle it when they came through town. Well, they just released a video and it was while digging though my emails to get background on the video that I realized they came through Chicago two weeks ago! I'm so bummed. Anyway, the video they just released just happens to be for my favorite song on their album, so check it out.



Psssst. If you like the song, head over and download it.

No comments: