Friday, December 30, 2011

Looking into the FUTURE ... FUture ... future...

Photo by NASA
2012 is going to be alright.And not just because the world will keep on spinning with us all (mostly) safely upon her. It's going to be alright because things are looking up in general.

Personally I had a really good 2011. There were a few bumps and few moments of extreme stress but it all lead to good places and results for me personally. But I'm aware many, many people had a lousy 2011 and I was just one of the luckier ones. Our world is going through a rough moment in time. But it has the ability to be a moment of transformation for our civilization as a whole. the dark times in general are not behind us, and I predict a few more waves of great cultural turbulence, but I can't help but feel optimistic about our future as a whole. Humanity's been through some rough times and in the end we always (eventually) end up in a better place.

So here's to you, and you, and you, and me, and you and you and you all coming together to do what we can to improve things and make 2012 a year that more people look back on as a positive moment in their own timeline.

Because I know it can be done.

No comments: