Thursday, May 05, 2016

According to the Pew Research Center I am a millennial!


Welp, you can't blame me for not being young at heart. Funny story, when I started working at Edelman Digital in 2008 it because quickly very apparent that people there thought is was in my mid-twenties and hadn't a clue I was in my late-thirties. I was even put on a Millennial Taskforce!

This actually makes sense since I've been neck-deep and adjusted to digital ecosystems / pop culture / etc. for decades; it's only recently I've even found myself beginning to adopt a "back in the day" mindset about a few things. So when a scientific quiz stacks people against each other based on regular daily behaviors but not internal philosophies it makes sense I'd skew this way.

Anyway, take the quiz and see how you do!

No comments: