Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Ten arms discuss 'Eight Arms To Hold You.'


The lovely folks at the Dig Me Out podcast had me on with a couple other music aficionados* this week to discuss whether or not Veruca Salt's second album, Eight Arms To Hold You, was a sophomore slump.

For once I think I made some good points and actually added some useful historical context to the conversation, so yay me! Also, the album has aged far better than I thought it would. I still give it a couple of spins each year but to prep for the episode I actually actively listened to it again and was pleasantly rewarded for it.

Anyway, give the episode a listen and let me know what you think!

Oh yea, also, once you've listened to the episode this tweet will make a lot more sense.


*A fancy word for "nerd."

No comments: