Thursday, October 07, 2021

FUR walks the fine line of a quiet life then turns it UP!


I was walking down the street when "The Fine Line of a Quiet Life" burst into my ears and I had to stop for a second and just luxuriate in it.

FUR's debut When You Walk Away isn't out until next month, but I think you're gonna dig it. The UK band hails from Brighton, though until I learned that you could've convinced me they were bouncing around Williamsburg, entering our era through a rip in time whose entry point was c. 2002 NYC.

Since it's still about a month off I don't want you to get too excited about something you can't hear in its entirety yet. But I think this "The Fine Line of a Quiet Life" will be more than enough to draw you in. And keep you salivating for more. And, don't worry, the more you are salivating for? It is worth the wait.

No comments: