Thursday, March 13, 2003

Oh dear Jesus.

I was out at my parent's house yesterday when my brother informed me of the latest round of Congressional idiocy. Apparently we are now sending through legislation to re-name our food to reflect the administrations unhappiness with another nation daring to disagree with them. Now I will admit that personally I think that France's whole stance on this Iraq thing has little to do with Saddam and much to do with an attempt to knock the U.S. down a peg or two in an attempt to keep our wayward Cowboy-In-Chief in check. As usual though, the French have picked the wrong method and time to do such a thing and seem to be succeeding in helping Dubya fuck the world up even more as they help disassemble the Security Council through the deterioration of diplomacy.

To make matters even sillier though is the fact that now there seems to be some sort of argument as to where exactly french fries originated in the first place.

No comments: