Thursday, January 15, 2004

I Love The Electric Six.

Why do I now love The Electric Six? Well for one they crafted one of the most enjoybale dance-rock records of 2003. It took a while to really grow on me but as I was driving home the other day the disc just totally clicked for me and I was glad I cast my consumer vote by spending some dough on the disc.

Also, when I booked this little band from Detroit named Pas/Cal at The Pontiac last year while The Electric Six was headlining Double Door for the first time the guys in Electric Six actually came over to the tiny little Pontiac to watch the band. They could have been boozing it up for free at Double Door but instead they went to support another act from Detroit. Awesome!

Finally, they are geniuses in the creation of promotional videos for their wares.

No comments: