Thursday, December 28, 2006

Lovey dovey.

Yesterday I was a grump, but today I'm better. The thing that helped heal my mood?

Love.

Corny, yes. But effective.

I had a small epiphany that sort of helped me put a lot of other stuff into perspective, and while the same things that were bugging me still exist, they don't seem nearly as critical as they did 24 hours ago.

And because I'm feeling so positive today, allow me to share this inspiring story as told by Sarah Vowell on This American Life in hopes that my pragmatic optimism may prove infectious. It is easily my favorite story that has ever aired on that program.

Sarah Vowell "The Greatest Love Story"

__________

Hellz yeah!

Okay, to balance things out (just in case you're fighting your gag reflex in the presence of soft-hearted Tankboy) take in the teaser for the Tarantino / Rodriguez Grindhouse double-feature!


No comments: