Friday, May 30, 2008

Chilling observations and other games to play.

Chilling observations and other games to play.

I had a whole 'nother Obama vs. Hillary topic in my head when I woke up this morning -- the sort of ting to get folks all up in arm and arguing with each other -- but I just don't have the energy to type the whole thing out this morning. Maybe over the weekend?

I'll give you a head start though: The Democrat's should adopt a winner-take-all strategy for their primary system in the future, because if that was the case, Hillary would have secured the nom months ago. Now we're stuck with a presumptive candidate who keeps falling in the polls. And worse? I was at a BBQ last weekend that was populated by a rather liberal crowd, and my sneaky informal polling revealed that most of them have already made pease with the idea of a McCain presidency.

What the fuck?!

I continue to admire the idealism of Obama's supporters, and the yearning need he fulfills when it comes to the question of stepping outside of the current political quagmire, but I also can't escape the feeling we may have nominated the wrong candidate.

Man do I hope I'm wrong.

Oh, and so much for not writing about this ... I guess my thoughts raced ahead of my will.

No comments: