Thursday, January 07, 2010

I and the Thin White Duke thank you.

I and the Thin White Duke thank you.

Bowie Night was a HUGE success. We had a comfortable weekend sized crowd digging the jams last night, and I was so pleased to see so many smiling faces and hear so many requests. Other personal highlights included Ivan showing me his very cool Bowie-related tattoo (super thoughtful and totally not cheesy in any way, shape or form) and Val sharing her stories of when her dad worked with Bowie and she knew him as "Pretty Lady Man."

I wouldn't sully this concept by going monthly, but I'm definitely going to make it a semi-regular (quarterly? yearly?) thing.

And now David himself would like to share a magic dance move with you.

1 comment:

Shoeshine Boy said...

No shout out to Elvis man? What gives?