Monday, August 13, 2012

Fang Island's happiness may bust your eardrums but you'll love 'em.


I've been trying to find the time to write a proper review of Fang Island's Major, because it is 100% fun to listen to. It's a big rock and/or roll album that's actually equal parts ear shredding volume and pop sunshine, with vocal melodies that take hold of your mouth, pulling it into a smile. I missed them a few weeks ago when they were in Chicago and now I'm desperately hoping they swing back this way sometime soon so I have an excuse to write about them on Chicagoist. This is exactly the kind of band I love introducing people to because I know they will (most likely) instantly fall in love with their music and feel the need to attends every one of their shows.

Listen to the album below; I dare you to not become a fan.

No comments: